Hi all

I'd like to generate a html page in a subroutine of my guestbook but I get a
syntax error pointing to the line where $q->end_html; is written as soon as
I include a table. If executed without the table, the script runs well. (the
table is copied from perldoc.cgi and its content will be replaced later).

This is my code:

#!c:/program files/perl/bin/perl -w

use diagnostics;
 use strict;
use CGI;
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);

my $q = CGI::new();

(...)

sub confirmation_no_url{
    print $q->header('text/html'),
          $q->start_html(-title=>'comment added to guestbook',
                  -style=>{'src'=>'http://129.132.128.47/krausenet/css/richi
.css'},
                  -bgcolor=>'black'),
          $q->h1('confirmation: new comment added to guestbook'),
          $q->p('you submitted the following information:'),

#          table({-border=>undef},
#                    caption('When Should You Eat Your Vegetables?'),
#                    Tr({-align=>CENTER,-valign=>TOP},
#                    [
#                    th(['Vegetable', 'Breakfast','Lunch','Dinner']),
#                    td(['Tomatoes' , 'no', 'yes', 'yes']),
#                    td(['Broccoli' , 'no', 'no',  'yes']),
#                    td(['Onions'   , 'yes','yes', 'yes'])

           $q->end_html;

(...)

Is there a general problem known with the insertion of tables? perldoc.gci
isn't mentioning anything.

Thanks
Richard