Why not just set up a FTP site? I assume the people who want to upload those
large files will be familiar with FTP.

-----Original Message-----
From: Octavian Rasnita [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 11:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: The size of the uploaded file

Hi all,

I've seen for more times that it is not recommended to upload big files with
a web form.
I know that if the connection brokes down, the file will be probably lost,
but are there any other problems?

I would like to make a form for uploading big files on my server.
Not for the public, but I want to be able to upload files that have 30 MB or
even more.

Do I create special problems for the server?

Thanks.

Teddy,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]