The problem lies within the one liner code.
But also some just don't understand it, and don't use perl often enough to
care about it.

This issue was brought up in the Apocalypse for Perl 6:
http://dev.perl.org/perl6/apocalypse/1 (scroll to RFC 16)

RFC 16: Keep default Perl free of constraints such as warnings and strict.