David,

You are the man.  That worked.  Just when I was figuring out that this
was a variable interpolation problem.

I could use $URL4 instead of $URL2, and it still wasn't interepreted
as a variable, and $URL4 wouldn't be "declared" anywhere in the
program.

Thanks man!
-Jason

David T-G> Jason --

David T-G> ...and then Jason Ostrom said...
David T-G> %
David T-G> % I was wondering if there was any way to refresh and have the same
David T-G> % dynamically-created page viewed every 5 seconds?
David T-G> %
David T-G> % I'm trying to do it like this:
David T-G> %
David T-G> % my $URL2 = "ds0.cgi?$ENV{QUERY_STRING}";
David T-G> % ### HTML part
% print $q->>header( -Refresh=>'5; URL=$URL2' ),

David T-G> Have you tried printing your header with "" instead of ''?  I believe ''
David T-G> inhibits interpolation.

David T-G> HTH & HAND

David T-G> :-D