----- Original Message -----
From: "aman cgiperl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I have a code that looks like the following

1    $pgs = 1000;
2    $lks = "Welcome Message";
3    for($i=0;$i<$pgs;$i++)    {
4                    open PGIN, "/$char/$mn/index_tmp".$i.".html";
5                    open PGOUT, ">/$char/$mn/index".$i.".html";
6                    while(<PGIN>)   {
7                            $_ =~ s/##MSG##/$lks/g;
8                            print PGOUT $_;
9                    }
10    close PGIN;
11    close PGOUT;

This code creates index pages from index_tmp pages. The problem is that the
created pages are not complete. I mean the new pages don't have the complete
html written from the index_tmp pages. This results some visible html code
in IE and as expected, due to html error, nothing in Netscape.
Any suggestions?
Thank is advance.
Aman