On Monday 10 June 2002 02:40 pm, Ahmad wrote:
> Hi.....
>
> I would like to begin learning Perl, but I don't know where I begin
> learning it???? does anybody has any sugest???
>
> Ahmad
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Get a copy of perl nd start by reading through the pod file , plain old
documentation.  then start  coding , the only real way to learn is to  write
script and then  debug them  ,  if you expect a certian behavior from your
script and it  does  not do what you  expect then  re read the  doc's ask
questions and try again , the best way to lear it is by doing it.

Greg