Maureen,

Personally, I would just print out the raw HTML in
this case rather than try to use CGI's form function.
Something like (ignore the word wrap, please):

 print p( "A paragraph with CGI.pm" );

  # Now output the plain HTML tags
  print "<form action='myscript.cgi' method='get'>";
  if( $my_first_condition ) {
     print "  <input type='radio' name='$myname'
value='0'>";
  }
  # repeat for whatever your logic is
  print '</form>';

  print p( "Then use CGI some more, if you want..." );

Does that help?

- John

--- Maureen E Fischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>     My question is about CGI's form statement.  I
> wrote a program that
> outputs
> three fields.  Two of the three are fields from
> which one option is
> selected.  The
> number and type of options presented are based on
> the user identified in
> the environmental variables.
>     I got the screen to print out correctly, but
> when the submit button
> is pressed the only information that is passed to
> the next program is
> the information from the last FORM statement that I
> output.  So I am
> thinking that I have to somehow output all three
> fields
> in one form statement. If that is true then how is
> this done when the
> number of OPTIONs will vary.
>     Thanks,
> Maureen
>

> --
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
"Now it's over, I'm dead, and I haven't done anything that I want; or, I'm still
alive, and there's nothing I want to do." - They Might Be Giants, http://www.tmbg.com