From: "Ovid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: Form.pm

--- Todd Wade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > sub parse_form_input($){
> > my $input = shift;
>
> I told you already.....
> > my @variables = split(/\&/, $input);
> this is wrong!!!
>
> Todd W.

Yes, it's wrong, but we should say that with a smile on our face :)

I've glanced through the code and I see a few things that warrant attention.  I'll
comment later
when I have a bit more time.  I do have to say, though, that despite some obvious
issues, this is
some of the nicest "hand-rolled" CGI parsing code that I have seen.

Cheers,
Curtis "Ovid" Poe

=====
"Ovid" on http://www.perlmonks.org/
Someone asked me how to count to 10 in Perl:
push@A,$_ for reverse q.e...q.n.;for(@A){$_=unpack(q|c|,$_);@a=split//;
shift@a;shift@a if $a[$[]eq$[;$_=join q||,@a};print $_,$/for reverse @A