From: Barry Jones [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 2:31 PM
To: Beginner-CGI (E-mail)
Subject: DBI in CGI's

I need to access a database run by my service provider.  They provide
the database administration tools via the web, and Perl is available for
CGI's (which I've abused abundantly), but if I so much as say

use DBI;

I get an internal server error.  Is there anyway that I can sort of hack
my way around this and still use the DBI even if it's not available on
the server?  Where can I get the MySQL drivers?

Barry Jones
DATABUILT, Inc. The Global AEC Information Company
1476 Fording Island Rd. Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 836-2166 office

"Life is like a dogsled team;
if you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes."
- Lewis Grizzard

---