John,
are you able to dump the total output (including headers) for this CGI?

joel

-----Original Message-----
From: John Pitchko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 July 2002 15:56
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: too many headers from CGI script (max 200)

Hello, I keep receiving the following error message, but I have not found
any information on the net as to what exactly this error means or how to
correct it:

[04/Jul/2002:08:53:13] failure (  836): for host 172.21.xxx.xxx trying to
GET /cgi-bin/template.cgi, cgi_scan_headers reports: the CGI program
/appl/webdocs/cgi-bin/template.cgi did not produce a valid header (too many
headers from CGI script (max 200))

Any suggestions?

John Pitchko
Data Services