The following message was sent by fliptop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on Thu, 11 Jul
2002 11:11:01 -0400.

> David Gerler wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >     I am trying to setup mail filters on my domain that is on a virtual host.
> >     I have a copy of TPJ #18 (Summer 2000) and have read the article about mail
> > filtering. The problem I am having is finding out where to put the .forward
> > or .qmail file to direct mail to my script. I have attempted to use find on
> > the server without any luck.
>

> put it in your home directory.
>
> for example, my login is fliptop, and my home directory is
>
> /home/fliptop
>
> so i'd create the file
>
> /home/fliptop/.forward

Thanks. It seems to find it but it kills all mail delivery. This is what I am putting
in the text file:

|/home/gerleren/test.pl

Where test is a test script copied from TPJ that should kill only specific email
addresses (not the exact duplicate of TPJ chuckmail but based on it). Is that correct?
The mail server is exim.

Dave Gerler