Hi !!
Is anyone aware of a script that I could use to make
declarations in my perl code. I have a huge CGI
which does all the work and it does not use strict.
It was written by someone else, and I am cleaning it  up.
I have broken up this CGI into atleast 10 different
CGI's,  I now have to make declarations for all the
variables that it uses. If you have one  which does this
I will appreciate if you could send me the same.
Cheers always!!
Murli