Hi,
   I don't have access to the shell on my web server, but I can FTP
stuff over to my web space.  I need to install the DBI locally and I was
wondering if it was possible to run a make file THROUGH a CGI?  Any
thoughts?

Barry Jones
DATABUILT, Inc. The Global AEC Information Company
1476 Fording Island Rd. Bluffton, SC 29910
(843) 836-2166 office

"Life is like a dogsled team;
if you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes."
- Lewis Grizzard
"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
- Union General John B. Sedgwick: Last Words (1864)
"Academy: A modern school where football is taught."
- Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914), The Devil's Dictionary, 1911