I wonder if there is a safer and better way sending email messages to a group of
people.
For example, there is a text file that has all the recipient email addresses:

--------------------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(etc...)
---------------

and to send message to them, the first think I would think is:

open (EMAIL, "/path/to/the/file/EMAIL.TXT")
while (<EMAIL>) {
  &Go_Send_Mail(.......);
}
close(EMAIL);

This looks pretty straightforward but I am not sure if this is reliable enough to be
used
in a production environment. Do you have any comments? Are there any modules that can
be
used? Thanks.

=====
Shao-Ju Chao (Bruce)