I can't get this HTTP_EQUIV meta tag to print. I am following the syntax right out of
the man pages:

print $query->start_html( -head => meta({ -http_equiv => "refresh", -content =>
$refresh } ) );

And I get:

Software error:
Undefined subroutine &main::meta called at /appl/webdocs/cgi-bin/tecgraph.cgi line 65.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the
time and date of the error.
According to ASPN:
And here's how to create an HTTP-EQUIV <META> tag:
      print start_html(-head=>meta({-http_equiv => 'Content-Type',
                                    -content    => 'text/html'}))

Any ideas guys?

Thanks,
John PitchkoData ServicesSaskatchewan Government Insurance