Mr. Buskirk --

...and then Buskirk, Richard Mr USAREC said...
%
% i have done everything but beg and i dont want to recieve this again!

I am sorry to hear of your difficulties unsubscribing.  Subscribing to
and unsubscribing from mailing lists are extremely delicate technical
procedures and should not be attempted by amateurs.

% Alternate Email account
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% Richard L. Buskirk
% Software Developer/Web Developer

You have two more email accounts in the mix?  My goodness; that could be
extremely challenging.

I recommend that you take advantage of our unsubscription service
immediately.  Simply send your credit card number (we'll give you a
multiple-account discount price of $40 instead of the usual $15 per
account) and account passwords to the list and you will receive immediate
attention.  I'm sorry, but because we do not have a color laser printer
we cannot accept cash via email at this time.

%
%
%
% --
% To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
% For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Don't read the lines just above this...  Whatever you do, don't look at
them.

HTH & HAND

:-D
(work) [EMAIL PROTECTED]