The following line works from a script run from the command line on the
server...

$sql = "UPDATE data SET CustNo = $custNo, PIN = $pin, Notes = '$notes'
WHERE CustNo = $custNo and PIN = $pin and CustName = '$custName' and
Serial = '$serial'";

but when run from cgi I get the following error...

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near ","

I'm using the Pg module, any idea why it won't run from the web?

Rob

Good judgement comes from experience, and experience -
well, that comes from poor judgement.