Hi all,

I have an SHTML  file and I want to set cookies for it.

Is this possible?

I've tried to use server side includes to set a cookie using that script
used as SSI but it doesn't set the cookie.
The script sets the cookie if it is not included in an html file, but if it
is, it doesn't want to collaborate with me.

The cookie should be generated dynamicly, so I can't use Javascript to
generate cookies.

Have you any idea how to generate and read cookies from an SSI?

Thank you.

Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]