Hello Octavian

embedded in the text that comes down to you in the header section - not
shown of course when you view your email or web page is

which means you are typing plain american english. The engines look for
'Content-Type" and decode the charset bit. No charset implies iso-8859-1
as the default. Plain American English.  That is what shml and xml are
all about.

I am not sure whether making it a -2 or a -3 means we cannot say 'suck
eggs' or limit the range of jokes we receive. This message is a -1 with
'suck eggs' in quotes so it will go through.

cheers

Jimmy George
@CUDAL