hello guys,

the basic is i like to create my own webmail,
and read from /var/spool/mail

i've already create the script to split and etc...

but the problem is if i login as another user i cannot read from
/var/spool/mail because the permission script...

what i like to ask is...
how to change the permission of the script so when people login he can
read from /var/spool/mail ( they own mailbox )

my perl not compile with suid ( for security problem, plz understand this)

so there is another way...

pleaze send me with the sample of the script...

thx