if this message has came thru before, i am sorry
and wont make a habit of it.

hello,

i would like to be able to use CGI::Pretty, with the html shortcuts
along with CGI::SecureState.

if i uncomment
#use CGI::Pretty qw/:standard/;

i get the following error:---------------------------

Undefined subroutine CGI::SecureState::cache
 at /var/www/cgi-bin/tscript line 17
------------ end of error------------

my question is:
how do i use CGI::SecureState along with CGI::Pretty and
also have acces to the html shortcuts provide by the standard CGI::

thanks
randy perkins

Here is the test script:----------------------

#!/usr/bin/perl

use CGI::SecureState;
#use CGI::Pretty qw/:standard/;
use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);
use strict;
use warnings;

my $cgi = new CGI::SecureState(-stateDir => '/tmp/testme',
                  -mindSet => 'unforgetful');

my @whatever = qw/yes no maybe ok see ya/;
$cgi->add(myparam =>[@whatever]);
my $param = $cgi->state_param();
my $url = $cgi->state_url();

print $cgi->header();

print "<a href=\"$url\">I am a stateful CGI session.</a>";

# i used to be able to print a break like this, using a html shortcut
#print br;

# since using CGI::SecureState  i have to print it like this
print "<br>";

foreach($cgi->param('myparam')) {
         print $_,'<br>';
         }