Octavian Rasnita wrote:

> Thank you.
>
> Please tell me how can I verify if the process is running.
>
> Teddy,

sorry, was OOO yesterday so i didnt get this, but zentara beat me to the punch
:)  Basically just scanned the system processes for my process.  If it was not
running, I would restart it.  Of course, zentara's solution is a lot more
cleaner and more efficient than mine, so I wont bother posting my example.
chris
btw the proc:processtable mod is pretty neat, i didnt realize it existed till
that post :)