From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Dave K <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: script runs in console but not in browser
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:31:27 +0200

Thanks guys, that was only part of the script.
I am using CGI::Carp qw( fatalsToBrowser );

There are no errors in any of the apache logs, nor from Perl.
This is why I'm struggling to find the source of the problem.

I'm also doing this
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
but like so
print $q->header( "text/html", -expires => "now" ),
$q->start_html("title");

anyone else have some ideas?
Regards
Merritt

On Mon, 09 Dec 2002 at 16:32:19 -0500, Dave K wrote:
> Merritt,
> Works as expected in the console, but not in the browser?
> Let me introduce you to a friend of mine
> use CGI::Carp qw( fatalsToBrowser );
> Your script operates under different permissions in the console and the
> browser. Look at the Apache error log (and use cgi carp) to get a better
> Idea of What's Happening.
> I suspect the output to the browser terminated on failing to connect to Pg.
> HTH
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>

> --

<< attach3 >>