tr transliterate
Tr table row
qw( :standard *Tr );
allows one to use start_Tr and end_Tr so that you don't have to pull your
hair out trying to nest method calls.
HTH

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> I don't believe there is a start_tr() method, which would explain the
problem :-). Check out the POD documentation for the CGI module by either
issuing

> perldoc CGI
>
> or here:
>
> http://search.cpan.org/author/JHI/perl-5.8.0/lib/CGI.pm
>
> In particular seach for:  "This is extremely useful for creating tables"
in that document. It explains how to easily create a table row, and its
associated cells quickly.

> Most of the books that I have seen talk about how to use perl in a CGI
context, and how to do the basic CGI tasks, many of which can be handled by
the CGI module, but few if any really touch on real-world full application
development using something like CGI or LWP.