hey, do you have a solution to this?

I need to upload a file, but i just want the file name, not the entire
path.  Currently, it saves the actual file on the server as:

G:\ISIR\ISIR2002gallery\images\isir1.jpg   as the FILENAME!!!

i just want it to save as "isir1.jpg" or whatever the filename is for
the file that the user is uploading...

windows machine path for the file:
G:\ISIR\ISIR2002gallery\images\isir1.jpg

should end up as the following on the linux server:
/home/website1/html/images/isir1.jpg

Anyone with info on this, I'd really appreciate feedback.  Thanks!!!