Hi there

I am having trouble getting  my first Perl(CGI)scripts
to work, Im very new to Perl and CGI.  When I run
the following code in a browser it shows the code and
not just "Hello world!" as it should. Im running WinXP
and I am using VQServer. I dont believe it is a problem
with finding the interpreter because the exact same thing
happens when I go to my other partition on my HD and
try to run it on Linux 8.0.

#!/perl/bin/perl.exe
print "Content-type:text/html\n\n";

print <<EndOfHTML;