Thanks for your reply.
The problem was apparently with vqServer using the Sun JVM(which I have
here) I could have changed and used
Microsoft's JVM, but I installed the Apache server instead.
Who knows what is wrong on my Linux partition, hmnnnnnnnn here I go again.

20030105152406.VIBJ26296.imf14bis.bellsouth.net@there">news:20030105152406.VIBJ26296.imf14bis.bellsouth.net@there...