hi,
I have installed perl dbi & dbd::mysql using ppm as
ppm>install dbi
ppm>install DBD::mysql
The installation happened fine with no
problems.However,now when I try to connect to the
mysql server from my script ,I get an error:

install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate
DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
D:/Perl/lib D:/Perl/site/lib .) at (eval 1) line 3.
Perhaps the DBD::mysql perl module hasn't been fully
installed,
or perhaps the capitalisation of 'mysql' isn't right.
Available drivers: ExampleP, Proxy, mysqlPP.
 at sql2.txt line 7

I am clueless about this error & i need help.
thanx in advance

=====
Vineet Agrawal