From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 6:16 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Graphs on the fly

In a message dated 1/14/2003 4:33:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Can anybody tell me how to install GD for Active State Perl?  Thanks a lot.

Go: Here
<http://www.activestate.com/PPMPackages/zips/6xx-builds-only/GDTextUtil.zip>
and download GD.zip. Unzip, and chdir to the directory you downloaded to.
Then do "ppm install GD.ppd"
Repeat with GDGraph.