On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 at 16:32, Hughes, Andrew opined:

HA:I am pointing to the results.tmpl file which is in the same folder as the
HA:the .pl script.  I found another test script on the web on another website,
HA:and I have the same problem -- the tags are not replaced with the
HA:information in the script.  Could it be a permission issues on the .tmpl
HA:file or the .pl file?

you need to point to the perl script, not the template file.