Octavian Rasnita wrote:

Hi,

Here is a script I've made for downloading a file from a remote location, or
for downloading a list of files.

If you want to download a single file, you will need to use in the command
line something like:

perl script.pl http://site.com/file.zip
or if you want to specify the directory where to put the file:
perl script.pl http://site.com/file.zip directory

or if you want to download a list of files contained in a text file, with a
single link on each row of that file, use:
perl script.pl path_to_text_file
or
perl script.pl path_to_text_file directory

You should change the paths I've used in the script.

Many Thanks Octavian. This is what I was trying to find. I am going to modify it.

Thanks
Antonis