Hi list,

I have written a perl CGI script that basically executes a system command via an open command like so:

open (COMHANDLE, '/usr/local/bin/gpg --no-tty --list-keys |') or die "can not list keys \n";
print <COMHANDLE>;
close (COMHANDLE) or die "can not close COMHANDLE \n";

For some reason, if I run this CGI script in the command line, it executes correctly (I get a list of keys in the shell).
But when i try to run this script in a browser, nothing is printed in the borwser.

I have also tried with a simpler script that basically gets the system date and output it like so:

open (COMHANDLE, 'date |') or die "Can not get system date \n";
print <COMHANDLE>;
close (COMHANDLE) or die "Can not close COMHANDLE \n";

But with this script, I can run it both in the shell and in a browser and I get the system date.
I am not really sure what the problem is at this time.... Any help is welcome!

Thank you all!

John