From: javamaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 2:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: passing page URL to SSI script

I am including the same CGI script as an SSI on several web pages. I
need to know which page the script was run from (something like the
javascript window.location variable). I want to be able to know if the
script was executed from index.html, or contact.html, or products.html,
etc. I cannot find anything and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas.
Thanks.

Tim Brom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]