Good afternoon,
a few quick questions pertaining to CGI.pm:

How can I get CGI.pm to return lower case <html> tags.

print end_html; # prints Upper Case </BODY></HTML>

is there something I can add locally to my script or do I have
to send a request to my ISP?
 How would tell what version I have running at my account?

This is what I am using at top of my scripts:
#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use CGI qw/:standard/;

----

Can the param() method take strings with spaces in them like:
param('my name')   # is this bad practice or inefficient?

and is calling:
param('my name')
param('My Name')

going to look for different form fields-- i.e. is param() case sensitive?

Thanks for help with these 'basic' questions.

Dave Gilden
( kora musician / audiophile / web master @ cora connection /  Ft. Worth, TX, USA)