Right, Apache 2.0 supports this with filters.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Octavian Rasnita [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 5:32 PM
To: Edson Manners; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: I am having trouble using SSI(Server side includes) from cgi
using perl

CGI is handled by another web server module than Server Side Includes, so
they can't work together.
I heard that in the latest version of Apache (or only a future one, I don't
know), they will make possible to feed the results of a CGI program to the
server side includes parser.

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]