Hi guys,

Needing a little assistance with some issues I am having trying to get my script to
print variable details into and email generated by the script.

so far the script generates the email with (sendmail-t)  etc

then goes on print MAIL "print this"

what I now want it to do is this...

if ($variable eq "this") {then print MAIL " this is it"}
elsif ($variable eq "that") {then print MAIL "that isn't it"}
elsif ($variable eq "then") {then print MAIL "I don't know"}

but when I do this it asks if I need to define the print and when I take out print
MAIL it doesn't work at all.

Can someone set me on the right track here please??

thanks and regards,

Cat