If you are assigning the value of the field "available" to a variable then
you should kill or delete that variable (CGI::delete) before you are able to
assign a new value to it.

Craig

No, I'm not assigning the value of available to a previously used variable. For safety's sake, I am reading back the value of available into a new variable declared with "my" just to hold this value. I'm wondering if I have the "connect" line wrong and the AutoCommit is not happening.

Dave

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]