From: Octavian Rasnita [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 4:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PHP vs Perl

Hi all,

Talking about PHP, someone asked me to tell him why is PHP better and why it
is used more than Perl.
I don't know what to tell him because I don't know PHP, but I've seen that
it is used more and more and I guess that there are more PHP scripts than
Perl scripts now, so I think he could be right.

Of course, he was talking about CGI programming, because I know that Perl
can do much more than CGI programming like PHP.

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]