Hello Perl world.

I'm using ActiveState Perl 5.6.1 and Apache 1.3.27. Everything used to work fine until I installed mod_perl. Now my perl scripts doesn't work anymore. Whenever I access my scripts, my browser is giving me an option to save or open the file. If I choose open, the script will run in the cmd window and not in the browser. I followed the instructions in the http://perl.apache.org about mod_perl. Funny but my php scripts are still working.

One more thing, when I use again my original copy of httpd.conf, the problem persist.

I hope you guys can show me the light on this matter.

Thanks,
Kates

---