Hi,

my question is how to I pass user/passwd info to the pop up box of my MySQL
admin from my personnel computer .
i.e .htaccess have a pop up box requesting user/passwd. but since i will not
be able to get taht pop up window, I need a way for my program to do it.

In your code
my ($user, $pword) = gbc($realm, $uri);
die "No $pword" unless $pword ;
$ua->credentials($uri->host_port, $realm, $user, $pword)
what is gbc, $realm and $uri pls
Thanx for the help
Anthony

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]