I am writing a script for a company to use to manage a section of their website themselves. I have the script working, except I need some sort of authentication mechanism and I was wondering what my options were. This company is using their ISP for their hosting, and it's one of those really good ISP/really crappy webhost combinations. There is no secure server, no database, etc. and I was wondering what my options were. This script is not handling any sensitive information, I just want to make sure only authorized personel can run it. Thanks for your time.

Tim Brom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]