I'm not sure if this question has been asked before but it may never be as relevant. I'm a Perl programmer trying to survive the Bush recession. What's a good resource for finding jobs? All I ever see are job listings for that icky Microsoft stuff. What options are open to the nattering contrarian? Has anyone on this list been affected by outsourcing yet? Are Perl people as vulnerable?

If this query is totally off base, please don't hesitate to tell me so (somehow, I don't think that will be a problem). However, I believe this list is supposed to be a resource and I don't think the employment issue is necessarily off base.

-- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]