I have a multi-table MySQL database that holds different pieces of
information that will all be displayed on a web page template.  The general
principle is that non web people will be able to populate web pages through
an admin panel.  The data in all of the MqSQL tables will be entered by the
user through forms on the web and bought into a page template using the
unique id for each page.

The user will login with a username and password.  This information will
then be stored in a session using Apachee::Session and a cookie.  The first
form that the user submits will contain general information about the page
itself.  All of this information will be stored in one row in the table and
a unique id will be generated in MySQL for that webpage.  Subsequent forms
will request other information for different areas of that one page.  I plan
on relating all of the information in the rest of the tables to build that
one page back to the specific page based on that page's unique id that was
generated.  I was planning on doing that by somehow getting that generated
unique id into the cookie immediately after it is generated in the MySQL
database.  Then, every time information is added to another table that
relates back to the webpage, I will enter that id from the cookie in the
MySQL insert statement.

Here are my questions:
Is this a proper approach?
If not, what is a better / correct approach?
If it is, how would I go about it?

I am not asking for someone to do it for me.  I was just wondering if there
were some terms / buzzwords / tutorials that I should follow up on.

Thanks,
Andrew