On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:46:11 -0600, "eliu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> Im looking for some modules that may help me in a proyect where all I
> have to do is to analyze all the emails (which supposedly are erronous
> mails) and parse them.
>
> So  I have to do different actions depending on if the mails are
> returned because
> 1. The recipient does not exists
> 2. the recipient has his mailbox full
> 3. Other erronous mails.
>
> So im looking for a module that may help me in parsing the emails and if
> there is one that can tell me what error is better yet.
>
> Somebody knows a module in which i can relay on?

There are numerous modules for parsing mail, though I don't know of any that will tell
you whether a recipient has exceeded his quota, etc. as that is generally the work of
an MTA not a parser.  You might start with the documentation for Mail::Box and
MIME::Parser and see if they meet your needs. I have had success with both for mail
parsing uses.

http://danconia.org