Hey,

I have a script and I want to allow an administrator log on to it.  Once
logged in they can change things... etc.  Basically stuff I don't want other
people to be able to do.  I have decided that cookies is the best way to go.
I've been looking and looking on the internet for a way to add a "logout"
button in the script that will delete the cookie that has the username and
password so they are essentially logged out.  I have read that you can fill
in the "expires" field in with 1. a date in the past (ie. -1d) or 2. the
word "now".  I have heard about problems with both these methods.

What do you suggest?

Alex