Can anyone enlighten me on how to do this:
Goal: call  different PERL scripts from current PERL script.

Below is what I am trying to accomplish, but I am not sure I have the syntax correct.
(can't seem to find anything this in my PERL books)
Thanks,
Dave
---------
#!/usr/bin/perl -w

#some code...

# have current cgi redirect the web browser to a html page
print redirect("/index.html");

# call another cgi -- that does something behind the scenes -- send an email or
somthing.....
print "./another-that-returns-no-html.cgi";
exit;