Mike> I was wondering if someone knows of any Perl Modules that designed to
Mike> read and process the various types of apache access_log files like
Mike> "common", "combined"..etc ??

You mean, besides Apache::ParseLog, which I immediately saw
on the first page of the search result by typing "apache logs"
in search.cpan.org?

Please learn to use the existing search engines.  Please read the FAQ
for this mailing list.