Wiggins d'Anconia wrote:

In the following line you need a 'my' to give the variable scope....

$mail = Mail::Internet->new(Header => $head,
                            Body   => [$body],
                            Modify => 1);

Ok, I did that and now I'm getting this error

 ./survey.cgi

Undefined subroutine &main::param called at ./survey.cgi line 12.

So that is referenceing the following line my code:

my $customer = param("Customer");

So does Customer in the param setting needs to be $Customer maybe?

*** Phillip B. Bruce                                     ***
*** "Politicians and diapers have one thing in common.   ***
***  They should both be changed regularly and for the   ***
***  same reason."                                       ***