On marted́ 28 ottobre 2003, alle 10:15, SRef wrote:
> P Libardi wrote:
> >Hi, I've the need to limit the amount of data a user can send through
> >POST method. Actually I've just added the following instruction:
> >cgi_lib'maxdata = 10000;
> >Is this enough? What happens if a user sends data which overflow this
> >limit? And what about size limit for data sent through GET method or any
> >other method?
> >Thanks, Paolo
>
> Why not try before you ask ?

I though this mailing list was for beginners, and as I've started using
CGI Perl just a week ago, I'm not still so able to send POST oversized
for an hacking attack, to try my scripts. I searched the net for the
informations I asked about, but wasn't able to find any more than what I
wrote in my mail. So thnaks for your hint, I tried anything I was able
to try, then I asked the mailing list for an help.
Paolo