> On Friday, Oct 31, 2003, at 10:01 US/Pacific, radhika sambamurti wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I am trying to do this:
> >
> >     for( $i = 0; $i < 5; $i++) {
> >     $qty[$i] = $q->param('qty$i');
>
> what you are probably finding is that
>
>       $qty[0] eq 'qty$i'
>
> since you used the single quote token.

Yikes, I hope not... shouldn't he be getting "Use of unitialized value
at line..." yada yada yada (aka an undefined value)...

"This feature is new in 2.63.

If the parameter does not exist at all, then param() will return undef
in a scalar context, and the empty list in a list context."

I can't imagine what it would have done before 2.63, did it return the
string of the requested parameter?

http://danconia.org